I am a collaborative, research driven educator that believes in providing an opportunity for all students to learn at their own pace. Most of my teaching career I spent teaching mathematics at the middle school and high school level. In addition to teaching in brick and mortar schools, I have also worked with the Consortium for Educational Change, Illinois Virtual School, and GiftedandTalented.com.
Over the last few years, my work with students and teachers at the K-8 grade levels has focused on standards based unit development, assessment design and goal setting. Through this work, I have developed a strong understanding of the progression of math standards throughout the elementary to high school levels.
I look forward to supporting your math needs: weekly tutoring, test preparation, learning recovery.
Popular Ads Overall
- Post (34156 views)
- Ph.D. for Help in Writing, Spanish, Italian, College Admissions (2458 views)
- A recent graduate of the Texas A&M Petroleum Engineering Program (1146 views)
- Math and Physics Tutor PhD Student (687 views)
- Math Tutor (math majored) (376 views)
- Highly Rated Chemistry Tutor (328 views)
- Tutoring: Building Skills and Confidence (317 views)
- I’m here to help you learn to develop your Computer Skills! (309 views)
- Experienced Tutor Specializing in Math, Physics, and Chemistry (308 views)
- Geography Grad Tutoring GED, ESL, Elementary, Middle and High (297 views)