I am a patient and flexible assistant helping you to learn these difficult subjects. Few people are aware of the challenge you are undertaking and some special help may make all the difference in your success.
I am retired from industry having worked in many functions involving Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality Assurance and Program Management.
As a Tutor, I can help with mathematics including Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus I, II, III, & Differential equations. Physics I & II ranging from Newton’s laws, Work and Energy, Conservation of Momentum, Fluid Mechanics, Harmonic waves, Electric and Magnetic fields, & Electrical circuits.
I am flexible in time and location and typically can respond to your need on short notice meeting you in a library or other public place. If you send specific questions to me over email, I will respond with the detailed solution, often in only a few hours or less. There is no charge for that type of help.
Popular Ads Overall
- Post (17072 views)
- Ph.D. for Help in Writing, Spanish, Italian, College Admissions (2368 views)
- A recent graduate of the Texas A&M Petroleum Engineering Program (1075 views)
- Math and Physics Tutor PhD Student (627 views)
- Math Tutor (math majored) (243 views)
- Geography Grad Tutoring GED, ESL, Elementary, Middle and High (234 views)
- I’m here to help you learn to develop your Computer Skills! (230 views)
- Highly Rated Chemistry Tutor (217 views)
- Tutoring: Building Skills and Confidence (207 views)
- Experienced Tutor Specializing in Math, Physics, and Chemistry (201 views)