Hello! I have been a professional tutor since 2003, specializing in math (pre-algebra through AP calculus), AP statistics, and standardized test preparation. I am very effective in helping students to not just get a better grade, but to really understand the subject matter and the reasons why things work the way they do. I do this in a way that is positive, supportive, and also fun. I explain difficult math and science concepts in simple English, and continue working with students until they understand the concepts really well. All my students enjoy improvements in their grades, as well as reduction in their overall stress level.
I was an instructor at some of the top test prep companies, so among my specialties is preparation for standardized tests like SAT, ACT, SSAT, and many others. I am very effective in helping students improve their test scores: in a past testing year all of my SAT students scored 700 and above! Some of them were scoring in mid-500, when I started working with them.
I bring my full attention and dedication to the students that I work with. Since every person is unique, I personalize my approach to each student. This makes my work very effective and allows each student to truly improve their skills, knowledge, and understanding! I have helped hundreds of students, both one on one and in a classroom setting, and many of them provide excellent references and referrals for me.
Popular Ads Overall
- Post (40120 views)
- Ph.D. for Help in Writing, Spanish, Italian, College Admissions (2810 views)
- A recent graduate of the Texas A&M Petroleum Engineering Program (1417 views)
- Math and Physics Tutor PhD Student (965 views)
- Math Tutor (math majored) (743 views)
- Tutoring: Building Skills and Confidence (686 views)
- Highly Rated Chemistry Tutor (649 views)
- Experienced Tutor Specializing in Math, Physics, and Chemistry (649 views)
- I’m here to help you learn to develop your Computer Skills! (606 views)
- Fun Teacher Available to Help! (586 views)