I have six years of experience in college math including Differential equations, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, and Linear Algebra.
System Dynamics is also one of my favorite topics to tutor for mechanical engineers!
I can also assist with projects involving MatLab
I also tutor Algebra, Pre-calculus, Geometry, for high school students.
I have been told that my approach to teaching makes it enjoyable for my students. I always discuss the needs of my new pupils very carefully and aim to build their confidence in the subject.
I am considered to be patient and adaptable and many of my students come to me by recommendation.
If you are interested in a tutor with excellent knowledge of teaching Maths and Science and a caring, supportive approach, then please contact me.
Listing ID: 7355c30c25b5f5ea
Popular Ads Overall
- Post (39988 views)
- Ph.D. for Help in Writing, Spanish, Italian, College Admissions (2714 views)
- A recent graduate of the Texas A&M Petroleum Engineering Program (1356 views)
- Math and Physics Tutor PhD Student (890 views)
- Math Tutor (math majored) (641 views)
- Tutoring: Building Skills and Confidence (584 views)
- Highly Rated Chemistry Tutor (574 views)
- Experienced Tutor Specializing in Math, Physics, and Chemistry (560 views)
- I’m here to help you learn to develop your Computer Skills! (538 views)
- Geography Grad Tutoring GED, ESL, Elementary, Middle and High (482 views)