My name is Steve S. My qualifications are the following:
* MA in Spanish from CSU San Francisco
* Full-time Spanish and English grammar teacher for 32 years primarily at Manteca High School in Manteca, CA.
* Part-time Spanish teacher for 16 years at Delta College in Stockton, CA.
* Part-time Spanish teacher of Medical Spanish for the University of the Pacific and for CSU Stanislaus in Stockton, CA, for 1 year
* Part-time Spanish tutor to elementary and high school students and adults for 16 years
* Part-time Spanish teacher for 5 years part-time for Connecting Waters Charter School in Modesto, in Manteca, in Stockton, and in Lodi
* I am qualified to help you with Spanish vocabulary, Spanish grammar, Spanish writing, Spanish speaking, and Spanish reading comprehension.
* I am qualified to help you with English vocabulary, English grammar, English writing, English speaking, and English reading comprehension.
My method of relating to everyone is that everyone deserves to be heard and to be respected. Your questions deserve to be answered fully. Whatever your particular focus for each time that we meet, it is with the understanding that I am there to help you understand the material thoroughly. If you have quizzes, tests, and/or projects, I am there to help you with these kinds of assignments as well.
I am available for any questions you may have when we do not meet in person as well. If you have assignments you wish me to review and/or have questions about your homework, upcoming quizzes, tests, and projects, you can email me through the Wyzant email account. Another option for your consideration is to call or text me, that you wish me to answer your questions or to review your written or typed work. If I am available, I will answer you immediately. If I am unable to reply when you contact me, I will reply as quickly as I can, usually within an hour.
Your objectives are to understand Spanish and English grammar better, to be able to use Spanish and English grammar appropriately, and to earn higher grades, if you are in school. I am here to help you achieve your objectives.
So, how may I help you?
Popular Ads Overall
- Post (34155 views)
- Ph.D. for Help in Writing, Spanish, Italian, College Admissions (2458 views)
- A recent graduate of the Texas A&M Petroleum Engineering Program (1146 views)
- Math and Physics Tutor PhD Student (687 views)
- Math Tutor (math majored) (376 views)
- Highly Rated Chemistry Tutor (328 views)
- Tutoring: Building Skills and Confidence (317 views)
- I’m here to help you learn to develop your Computer Skills! (308 views)
- Experienced Tutor Specializing in Math, Physics, and Chemistry (308 views)
- Geography Grad Tutoring GED, ESL, Elementary, Middle and High (297 views)