I earned a BS in mathematics from Oklahoma Baptist University where I was awarded the Full Tuition University Scholarship, National Merit Scholarship, State Regents Scholarship, Craig Shamp Memorial Physics Scholarship, and WT & Clara Short Mathematics Award.
As a student, I helped tutor University Physics courses and served as a student grader for Differential Equations. I have completed mathematics courses in Calculus I-IV, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Modern Algebra, Basic Statistics, Discrete Mathematics, Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, Numerical Analysis, and History and Foundations of Mathematics. I also undertook an independent study in Dynamical Systems.
I am passionate about mathematics and loves helping other people understand this important subject. Mathematics is a challenging but rewarding subject, and not everyone learns in the same way or at the same rate. That’s why a one-on-one, self-paced learning experience is the best way to optimally fit each student’s individual needs.
In my free time, I enjoy weightlifting, playing guitar, spending time with my wife, and keeping my cat from eating plastic.
I love talking about math! That being said, don’t ever hesitate to ask me a question or think that a question is “too dumb” to ask. I am passionate about my subject and I want you to succeed.
If you have any questions, need to schedule lessons, or want to learn more, please shoot me an email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Popular Ads Overall
- Post (17072 views)
- Ph.D. for Help in Writing, Spanish, Italian, College Admissions (2368 views)
- A recent graduate of the Texas A&M Petroleum Engineering Program (1075 views)
- Math and Physics Tutor PhD Student (627 views)
- Math Tutor (math majored) (243 views)
- Geography Grad Tutoring GED, ESL, Elementary, Middle and High (233 views)
- I’m here to help you learn to develop your Computer Skills! (229 views)
- Highly Rated Chemistry Tutor (217 views)
- Tutoring: Building Skills and Confidence (207 views)
- Experienced Tutor Specializing in Math, Physics, and Chemistry (201 views)